Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful


I hate to get all gushy on thanksgiving, but that’s what happens when you have too much turkey, stuffing and pie.  I’m thankful for so many things.  I consider myself to be really lucky.  I have an amazing family.  I have the best nieces and nephews in the world.  You might think yours are better, but sorry you’re wrong.  My sister-in-law makes the best stuffing in the world.  My brothers are really interesting and amazing guys.  My sister is the best.  I would never want to imagine growing up without her.  My parents are adorable. My mom says the funniest stuff…made funnier by the fact she doesn’t know what she said was funny.  I have several close friends.  They make my life better.  I have a great job.  The kids I work with mean the world to me.  I have insane pets that I love so much.  But what I’m most thankful for is my partner.  We have a great little life together.  It really doesn’t take a national holiday for me to realize all this, but it just seemed appropriate to voice it today.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I think I’ll go eat some more pie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment